Here are our predictions for fight night in Moscow. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (UFC FightPass, 2 p.m. Est)
- Mark Hunt vs. Aleksei Oleinik – Oleinik won by submission in the 1st round.
- Jan Blachowicz vs. Nikita Krylov – Blachowicz won by submission in the 2nd round.
- Shamil Abdurakhimov vs. Andrei Arlovski – Abdurakhimov won by unanimous decision.
- Thiago Alves vs. Alexey Kunchenko – Kunchenko won by unanimous decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC FightPass 10:30 a.m. Est)
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Khalid Murtazaliev – Murtazaliev won by stoppage in between the 2nd and 3rd rounds.
- Jin Soo Son vs. Petr Yan – Yan won by unanimous decision.
- Kajan Johnson vs. Rustam Khabilov – Khabilov won by split decision.
- Desmond Green vs. Mairbek Taisumov – Taisumov won by unanimous decision.
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Marcin Prachnio – Ankalaev won by KO in the 1st round.
- Jordan Johnson vs. Adam Yandiev – Johnson won by submission in the 2nd round.
- Ramazan Emeev vs. Stefan Sekulic – Emeev won by unanimous decision.
- Merab Dvalishvili vs. Terrion Ware – Dvalishvili won by unanimous decision.
Total 8/12 .666 percent