Here are our predicted winners for UFC Fight Night 138! These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10:00 PM EST)
- Volkan Oezdemir vs. Anthony Smith – Smith won by Submission in the third round.
- Michael Johnson vs. Artem Lobov – Johnson won by Unanimous decision.
- Misha Cirkunov vs. Patrick Cummins – Cirkunov won by Submission in the 1st round.
- Jonathan Martinez vs. Andre Soukhamthath – Soukhamthath won by Unanimous decision.
- Ed Herman vs. Gian Villante – Villante won by Split decision.
- Alex Garcia vs. Court McGee – McGee won by Unanimous decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS2, 8:00 PM EST)
- Sean Strickland vs. Nordine Taleb – Strickland won by TKO in the 2nd round.
- Thibault Gouti vs. Nasrat Haqparast – Haqparast won by Unanimous decision.
- Chris Fishgold vs. Calvin Kattar – Kattar won by TKO in the 1st round.
- Talita Bernardo vs. Sarah Moras – Bernardo stole a Unanimous decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 PM EST)
- Te Edwards vs. Don Madge – Madge won by KO in the 2nd round.
- Arjan Bhullar vs. Marcelo Golm – Bhullar won by Unanimous Decision.
- Jessin Ayari vs. Stevie Ray – Ray won by Unanimous Decision.
Total 9/13 =69.23%