Here are our win predictions for UFC 230. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (PPV, 10:00 PM EST)
- Daniel Cormier vs. Derrick Lewis – Cormier won by Submission in the 2nd round.
- Ronaldo Souza vs. Chris Weidman – Souza won by TKO in the 3rd round.
- David Branch vs. Jared Cannonier – Cannonier won by TKO in the 2nd round.
- Jack Marshman vs. Karl Roberson – Roberson won by Unanimous Decision.
- Israel Adesanya vs. Derek Brunson – Adesanya won by TKO in the 1st round.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8:00 PM EST)
- Jason Knight vs. Jordan Rinaldi – Rinaldi won by Unanimous Decision.
- Sijara Eubanks vs. Roxanne Modafferi – Eubanks won by Unanimous Decision.
- Julio Arce vs. Sheymon Moraes – Moraes won by Split Decision.
- Lyman Good vs. Ben Saunders – Good won by KO in the 1st round.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:15 PM EST)
- Matt Frevola vs. Lando Vannata – Majority Draw.
- Shane Burgos vs. Kurt Holobaugh – Burgos won by Submission in the 1st round.
- Marcos Rogerio de Lima vs. Adam Wieczorek – De Lima won by Unanimous Decision.
Total 6/12 = 50%