Here are our win predictions for UFC Fight Night Argentina. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10:00 PM EST)
- Neil Magny vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio – Ponzinibbio won by Knockout in the 4th Round.
- Darren Elkins vs. Ricardo Lamas – Lamas won by TKO in the 3rd Round.
- Khalil Rountree vs. Johnny Walker – Walker won by KO in the 1st Round.
- Cezar Ferreira vs. Ian Heinisch – Heinisch won by Unanimous Decision.
- Guido Cannetti vs. Marlon Vera – Vera won by Submission in the 2nd Round.
- Poliana Botelho vs. Cynthia Calvillo – Calvillo won by Submission in the 1st Round.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8:00 PM EST)
- Bartosz Fabinski vs. Michel Prazeres – Prazeres won by Submission in the 1st Round.
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Ulka Sasaki – Pantoja won by Submission in the 1st Round.
- Austin Arnett vs. Humberto Bandenay Arnett won by Unanimous Decision.
- Hector Aldana vs. Laureano Staropoli – Staropoli won by Unanimous Decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 PM EST)
- Jesus Pinedo vs. Devin Powell – Pinedo won by Unanimous Decision.
- Anderson dos Santos vs. Nad Narimani – Narimani won by Unanimous Decision.
Total 6/12 = 50%