Here are our win predictions for UFC Fight Night Beijing. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 6:30 AM EST)
- Curtis Blaydes vs. Francis Ngannou – Ngannou won by TKO in the 1st Round.
- Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich – Overeem won by TKO in the 1st Round.
- Li Jingliang vs. David Zawada – Jingliang won by TKO in the 3rd Round.
- Vincent Morales vs. Song Yadong – Yadong won by Unanimous Decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 3:15 AM EST)
- Alex Morono vs. Song Kenan – Morono won by Unanimous Decision.
- Lauren Mueller vs. Wu Yanan – Yanan won by Submission in the 1st Round.
- Rashad Coulter vs. Hu Yaozong – Coulter won by Unanimous Decision.
- Jessica Aguilar vs. Weili Zhang – Zhang won by Submission in the 1st Round.
- Martin Day vs. Liu Pingyuan – Pingyuan stole a Split Decision.
- Syuri Kondo vs. Yan Xiaonan – Xiaonan won by Unanimous Decision.
- Kevin Holland vs. John Phillips – Holland won by Submission in the 3rd Round.
- Louis Smolka vs. Sumudaerji Sumudaerji – Smolka won by Submission in the 2nd Round.
Total 8/12 = 66.6%