Here are our win predictions for UFC Fight Night Adelaide. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10:00 PM EST)
- Junior Dos Santos vs. Tai Tuivasa – Dos Santos won by in the TKO 2nd Round.
- Tyson Pedro vs. Mauricio Rua – Rua won by TKO in the 3rd Round.
- Mark Hunt vs. Justin Willis – Willis won by Unanimous Decision.
- Tony Martin vs. Jake Matthews – Martin won by Submission in the 3rd Round.
- Suman Mokhtarian vs. Sodiq Yusuff – Yusuff won by TKO in the 1st Round.
- Paul Craig vs. Jim Crute – Crute won by Submission in the 3rd Round.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8:00 PM EST)
- Alexey Kunchenko vs. Yushin Okami – Kunchenko won by Unanimous Decision.
- Ben Nguyen vs. Wilson Reis – Reis won by Unanimous Decision.
- Keita Nakamura vs. Salim Touahri – Nakamura won by Split Decision.
- Kai Kara France vs. Elias Garcia – Kara France won by Unanimous Decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 PM EST)
- Christos Giagos vs. Mizuto Hirota – Giagos won by Unanimous Decision.
- Alex Gorgees vs. Damir Ismagulov – Ismagulov won by Unanimous Decision.
Total – 9/12 = 75%