Here are our win predictions for UFC Milwaukee: Lee vs Iaquinta. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (FOX, 8:00 PM EST)
- Kevin Lee vs. Al Iaquinta – Iaquinta won a deserved Unanimous Decision. I figured UFC would throw the kitchen sink against Al because he is the treasurer of the proposed UFC union. Glad he won.
- Edson Barboza vs. Dan Hooker – Barboza won by KO in the 3rd Round.
- Rob Font vs. Sergio Pettis – Font won by Unanimous Decision.
- Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira – Oliveira won by Submission in the 1st Round.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 5:00 PM EST)
- Dwight Grant vs. Zak Ottow – Ottow won by Split Decision.
- Bobby Green vs. Drakkar Klose – Klose won by Unanimous Decision.
- Jared Gordon vs. Joaquim Silva – Silva won by KO in the 3rd Round.
- Jack Hermansson vs. Gerald Meerschaert – Hermansson won by Submission in the 1st Round.
- Jordan Griffin vs. Dan Ige – Ige won by Unanimous Decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FightPass, 3:30 PM EST)
- Dan screwed up and did the quick picks at 4:00 pm EST, missing the first fights.
Total – 5/9 = 55.56%