Here are our win predictions for UFC Fight Night Denver. These are just straight win predictions that do not take into account betting odds. We might think someone has a 60% chance of winning, but they’re -400. That would be a terrible bet. That is not factored in here. Do not use this as a betting guide. Predicted winners in bold.
MAIN CARD (FS1, 10:00 PM EST)
- Chan Sung Jung vs. Yair Rodriguez – Rodriguez won by Knockout in the 5th round.
- Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry – Cerrone won by Submission in the 1st round.
- Germaine de Randamie vs. Raquel Pennington – de Randamie won by Unanimous Decision.
- Beneil Dariush vs. Thiago Moises – Dariush won by Unanimous Decision.
- Maycee Barber vs. Hannah Cifers – Barber won by TKO in the 2nd round.
- Luis Pena vs. Mike Trizano – Trizano won by Split Decision.
PRELIMINARY CARD (FS1, 8:00 PM EST)
- Amanda Cooper vs. Ashley Yoder – Yoder won by sketchy Split Decision.
- Bobby Moffett vs. Chas Skelly – Moffett won by the referee missing his shift at Arby’s. Tim Mills should never work in any capacity again.
- John Gunther vs. Davi Ramos – Ramos won by Submission in the 1st round.
- Julian Erosa vs. Devonte Smith – Smith won by KO in the 1st round.
EARLY PRELIMS (UFC Fight Pass, 7:00 PM EST)
- Joseph Morales vs. Eric Shelton – Shelton won by Split Decision.
- Mark De La Rosa vs. Joby Sanchez – De La Rosa won by Split Decision.
Total 9/12 = 75%